So is it weird that I have to leave Starbucks because I'm so happy that Bill Clinton was able to negotiate a release for Laura Ling and Euna Lee that I'm, um, about to cry?
Geesh... I'm not even PMS-ing.
The story just struck a chord with me from the moment I heard about it. I really admire Lisa Ling and identify with her in regards to the bond she shares with her sister. I don't know what I'd do if my sissy was sentenced to 12 years of hard labor in a North Korean prison camp. And Euna Lee has a daughter who's the same age as Nora.
Sisters need their sisters:
And babies need their mommies:
Anyway, I have to leave Starbucks now because there's a bubble in my throat and I think it's best that I go home and cry to relieve it.
Aug 4, 2009
Laura Ling and Euna Lee
© 2004-2009 Karyn Bosnak



