So I am starting a new craft project but I can't write about it because it's for my sister and it's a surprise. But I want to tell you about it so I'm trying to figure out a way to do that and prevent her from reading it.
If I tell her not to read the posts about it, she won't. But if she's scrolling through my blog one day and there's a post about it, I'm sure she'll pick up a few words about it as well as see the pictures and that would blow the secret.
Maybe I'll write the posts out and then take a picture of them, so they'll be an image. And then to read them you'll have to click a link.
Like this.
Feb 25, 2009
New Secret Craft Project
Posted by
Karyn
at
1:24 PM
Categories:
Secret Craft Project
© 2004-2009 Karyn Bosnak



