As I'm going through old emails looking for reader pics, I'm realizing that everyone sends me pictures of their pets. Some are funny and, others, damn cute, so I've decided to make a "Readers' Pets" picture folder on my Facebook page as well.
If you've already sent me a picture of your pet, then check it out. If you haven't, then please send me one, BUT HERE'S THE THING... you must give me a little blurb about them, about something they do that's funny.
Like, for example, pets with human qualities are good. My friend Mark has two dogs, Brisco and Gertie.
Gertie's a rescue and is really sassy. We always say that she works in a nail salon and gossips all day.
Brisco, on the other hand, is a more standoffish and reserved. We always say that he works in the loan department of a bank. He sits behind a desk all day and shuffles papers around because he doesn't really know what he's doing and doesn't want anyone to know.
You can Photoshop your pics or give them thought-bubbles, but you don't have to. Like, for example...
This is Veda. She likes to eat poop.
Okay, so please email your pets pics to me at mail [at] prettyinthecity.com. In doing so, please realize that you agree to the submission terms. (Totally ripped from stuffonmycat.com until I have someone make my own.)
Thanks!
PS - I'll put some good ones on this blog, too!
Aug 20, 2008
Your Pets
Posted by
Karyn
at
4:54 PM
Categories:
Readers' Pets
© 2004-2009 Karyn Bosnak



