Hello everyone! I returned from my fun-filled family vacation. I sat next to Nora on the plane ride home and she farted the whole way there. It was funny... I was in the aisle seat, she was in the middle, and some guy was sitting next to her by the window. I kept smelling something and thought she had a dirty diaper because, you know, kid farts always smell like poop or fruit, but alas... it was just a bad case of gas. The guy kept looking over like, "Where's that smell coming from?" Poor dude...
Anyway, toward the end of the flight she totally passed out. I tried to take a picture of her and this is what I got:
She had just polished off a bag of chocolate chip cookies.
Remember when you could just fall asleep anywhere (and it wasn't liquor induced)? Those were the days...
Nov 14, 2007
I'm Back!
© 2004-2009 Karyn Bosnak



