Naomi and me trying on tees in a fitting room at Henri Bendel:
Please notice how I'm trying to suck in my stomach with a little help from my hand. Someone's getting fat.
Here's another picture:
It's a little blurry, sorry, but did you see how Naomi's inner thighs don't touch? Skinny bitch.
Anywho, about the t-shirts... Henri Bendel had a bunch of them, each printed with a different list of personality traits. Naomi picked out the one that best fit me and I picked out the one that best fit her.
Here's the one she picked for me:
And here's the one I picked for her:
She's not really frivolous, ostentatious, or radical, or but she's definitely multifaceted, highly talented, triumphant, and a mastermind.
We didn't realize it at the time, but the tees were based on zodiac signs. Even though Naomi's a Virgo and I'm a Libra, based on what we picked for each other, I should be a Pisces and Naomi should be a Gemini.
The Libra one said...
Turbulent.
Manipulative.
Indulgent.
Articulate.
Righteous.
Refined.
Virtuoso.
Brigitte Bardot.
John Lennon.
Olivia Newton John.
Yohji Yamamoto.
Mahatma Ghandi.
PS - We didn't buy the t-shirts. We just tried them on for fun. Wee!







