Today is the most perfect day.
I'm on a road trip with my sister, brother-in-law, Nora, Jack, and Beverly, and we're on our way to Rochester, NY to visit our step-sister, Tracy, and her family for the weekend. Bev and I are sitting in the way back of a Ford Explorer and we're just having the most delightful time. I was dreading sitting back here, but I'm all sprawled out with my feet up in the air... I feel like a kid again.
Anywho, as for the perfect day... It's gorgeous outside. GORGEOUS. The sun is shining brightly but it's not too hot outside and there's a beautiful breeze in the air. And the sky... *swoon*... I've never seen a sky as lovely as the one today. It's so blue and filled with all these big, puffy, cotton-ball clouds... it's magical. I don't mean to sound all peace and love and I swear I'm not high, it's just really amazing. I've taken pictures; I'll upload them later.
Oh wow... someone just farted. My money's on Nora. Little tooter.
Okay, back to gazing out the window...
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.
Jul 10, 2008
The Most Perfect Day
Posted by
Karyn
at
6:07 PM
Categories:
Pets
© 2004-2009 Karyn Bosnak



