This morning I was running around town with my mom and I said, "I think it's getting warmer outside." She looked at me with a big smile and said, "Oh, it is! It's nine today!"
Tomorrow I'm going to teach her how to use the computer. Class is set to start promptly at nine and won't break until noon. In addition to teaching basic computer skills, other subjects I'm going to cover include using an iPod (she got one for Christmas), video chatting (she got a webcam, too), transferring pictures to her computer from a memory card (she's had a digital camera for a while now, but she still gets all her pics printed), emailing those pictures (she still sends my sister and I hard copies through the mail), and possibly eBay.
Today she learned what the desktop was. We have a long road ahead of us.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.



