I'm at my sister's house right now and I bought my stack of movies with me. Last night we watched "No Country For Old Men."
Before we watched it, I said to my sister, "There's something about this movie that makes people really angry. I don't know what it is, but whenever I hear people talk about it, they get really worked up."
Well, having watched it, I now know what makes people so angry. But I'm not telling you! You'll have to see it for yourself to find out.
I will say, though, that the movie was great, filled with suspense. And that Javier Bardem is the creepiest mf-er you'll ever see on the big screen.
Even with his bad hair. My sister was like, "Is it just me, or does he look like Neil Diamond?"
It's not just her.
Dec 23, 2007
No Country For Old Men
© 2004-2009 Karyn Bosnak



