Someone said they feel badly for Elvis because he never gets to come to my sister's house in Connecticut. (In the comments section of this post.)
Well, I just want to let everyone know that he's here with me right now. I decided to stay through New Year's, so I went all the way back home to Brooklyn a couple days ago to get him because I felt badly about leaving him alone for so long. (The cat sitter only stays a half-hour or so and he needs WAY more love than that.) I'm such a good Mommy.
He's upstairs in my room right now, probably sitting on a shirt of mine, smelling it, no doubt thinking, she's so super-cool. Elvis is obsessed with me. Like sometimes I awake in the middle of the night to find him sitting on my pillow, staring at me, which is WAY freakier than Beverly doing it every once in a while from across the room because he's like an inch from my face. Love that little bugger.
Dec 30, 2007
Elvis Has Left The Building (The Brooklyn One)
Posted by
Karyn
at
6:42 PM
Categories:
Pets
© 2004-2009 Karyn Bosnak



