I did a radio interview this morning with Rick & Brad from KATT-FM 100.5 FM in Oklahoma City. They were cool. We talked about the NY Post article, particularly the reasons women gave for knocking a few men off their "number"...
EXCUSES NOT TO ADD HIM TO 'THE NUMBER'They asked me what the best excuse I heard while doing research was, and I drew a blank. I guess the most common excuse was, "It was barely in, so it doesn't count," which is total bull, because it's either in or it's out--you know what I mean? So anyway, while this might be the most common, I don't know if I'd say it's the best excuse.
- If he yells out another woman's name
- If one or both of you ends up gently weeping
- If he might be gay
- If he took you out for a vegan meal first
- If you're drunk, or you could have been drunk had you been drinking
- If you just gave up smoking
- If you just gave up having meaningless one-night stands
- If it's Tuesday
- If he's small
- If he's small-minded
- If he's Jared Leto
So help me out, aside from the above, what are some excuses you've used to not add someone to your number? BE HONEST.
(By the way, if I applied the above excuses to my number, I'd stil be a virgin. Okay fine--maybe not a virgin, but I'd be damn close.)



