Imagine my surprise when I went to check my mailbox today and found a card inside from Beverly.
At first I was a bit confused because the postmark says "California" and, to the best of my knowledge, Beverly hasn't been there recently. But it's definitely her handwriting on the envelope, so I can only assume she made a secret trip there recently, perhaps while I was sleeping or something.
The card inside was definitely something she'd pick out:
She loves Yorkies because they look like her and she loves herself.
And she signed it using a special nickname I have for her, a nickname that Mark always makes fun of me for using:
I love you, Beverly... "Mommy's Little Button Head." Thank you for thinking of me on this special day.
PS - I'm only left to assume that Elvis is going to bake me a cake or something.
UPDATE: Laura, this was Beverly's reaction when I told her you called her a lazy-arse:
Obviously, she's pissed.
May 8, 2008
Mother's Day
Posted by
Karyn
at
3:06 PM
Categories:
Pets
© 2004-2009 Karyn Bosnak



