I don't know what made me think of this, but remember that whole bird flu pandemic thing about a year ago? Everyone--Oprah, Dateline, Good Morning America, 60 Minutes, etc.--scared the sh*t out of America with their specials and people everywhere started stockpiling water and food... My God, there was even a made-for-TV movie about it.
Well, I guess it isn't gonna happen because I haven't heard anything about it since... well, a year ago.
Anyway, just for fun... bird flu books on Amazon. There are 792 of them.
Also, totally unrelated... but there's a commercial on right now for a Hoveround, and I totally want one.
It's that catchy Beach Boys' "Round, round, get around... I get around!" commercial that did it for me. Everyone in it is totally partying.
(I found this bad copy of it on YouTube. I'll try to find a better one.)
Apr 27, 2007
The Bird Flu?
Posted by
Karyn
at
2:07 AM
Categories:
Movies/TV/Music
© 2004-2009 Karyn Bosnak



